Tuesday, July 3, 2012

EVERY YEAR I PARTICIPATE IN A MUSICAL TEST. IT'S CALLED C.M. IT STANDS FOR CERTIFICATE OF MERIT. FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS PEOPLE WHO PLAY INSTRUMENTS AND SING LEARN SONGS, STUDY MUSICAL VOCABULARY AND LEARN SYMBOLS OR NOTES AND WHAT THEY MEAN THAT HELP THEM READ AND WRITE MUSIC BETTER.

ONCE THE PLANNED DAY COMES YOU SING FOR A JUDGE AND SHE/HE GIVES YOU A RATING FROM 1TO 5! EVERY RATING HAS A PLUS AND MINUS. IF YOU GET A 5MINUS OR ABOVE AND GET AN EIGHTY PERCENT OR HIGHER YOU GET TO GO TO CONVENTION!! AND THAT WHERE I WAS ON JULY2, 2012

CONVENTION IS SORTA AN ALL DAY RECITAL AT AN HOTEL! THERE ARE PERFORMANCES FOR EVERY PERSON THAT MADE CONVENTION!

MINE WAS IN A ROOM CALLED THE TIKKI ROOM!!
I SANG A SONG CALLED VERGABLESHA STANCHEN!! IT'S IN GERMAN!
I GOT MY 3RD RIBBON!! I'VE GOT ONE EVERY YEAR!!
AFTER THE RECITAL MY TEACHER TAMMY.....
AND EVERYONE IN THIS PICTURE.......
WENT TO DINNER TOGETHER! WE WENT TO "ON HE BORDER"!
IT WAS A BLAST!
BY CONVENTION! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Hi Claire! I'm sooooo sorry that I haven't commented in a while....... :) How was 4th of july? my family's hoping to go to california in the next couple/few years, hope to see you soon! Aubrey Duenas (hope to hear back from u!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog post you made all by yourself Claire. I am so proud of you. You are a great singer but you are even a better granddaughter!!! I love you dear. Hugs, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an amazing singer! What a wonderful opportunity for you! I love you, Claire! I wish we lived closer so we could see you more often. The next time you come to Utah I hope you can stop at my house.

    Lots of love!

    Aunt Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your ribbon. it looks like you had a great time. I know your grammy and mommy, and lots of others are so proud of you, as well they should be. keep up the good work cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you soooooo much i love you all!! did you have a good 4th of july? hope so☺ i'm also hoping to visit your blogs soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I did... :) sorry I didn't see you reply. Hope to see you in person next year!!!! Long time no see!!!

      Delete
  6. This is your Grammy Lura's friend Jan...and I just wanted to thank you for singing for me last week in the car. You have an angelic voice and you are just as beautiful as your sparkling voice. I'm sure you will win many more ribbons as the years roll by!!!

    ReplyDelete